Our Easter holidays this year will be so different to other years. We certainly will not forget this Easter break for many years to come.
Our priorities this year are keeping ourselves and others healthy.
Remember to keep your social distance, cover your cough and wash your hands.
If you are looking for activities to keep you occupied over the Easter Break why not try these:
- Read! Never underestimate the importance of reading.
- Lego: create something with Lego. Use your imagination!
- Card games: card games are a great way to keep active and you can include the whole family.
- Help out at home: help with the chores around the house!
- Relax: take some time to relax and unwind.