Primary Level Maths Websites
These websites have various maths resources for primary school ages and are recommended by Maths Week Irelands Website:
- MathShere Maths Puzzles http://www.mathsphere.co.uk/resources/MathSphereMathsPuzzles.htm This British website features a great set of maths puzzles for upper primary children, which are ideal for printing out in colour and laminating, making a long lasting resource.
- Maths resources for kids http://www.coolmath4kids.com/ A U.S. website designed for primary school children, which is full of puzzles and lessons which make maths fun.
- Maths games and resources http://www.adrianbruce.com/maths/index.htm This Australian website has a lot of maths games and maths lessons designed for primary school children.
- Woodland maths zone http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/maths/index.html This is a U.S. website with interactive maths activities aimed at 7-11 year olds.
- Project Happy Child http://www.happychild.org.uk/wks/math/ This website provides many different free maths worksheets and educational resources for all school levels.
- BBC school resources http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/websites/4_11/site/numeracy.shtml A BBC website dedicated to numeracy and maths skills, with activities for different age groups and abilities.
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/numbertime/ For kids 4- 11 years old has songs and games etc. including printable worksheets to download.
- Mathwire games http://www.mathwire.com/games/games.html This website features games from the many different strands of maths.
- SuperKids math worksheet creator http://www.superkids.com/aweb/tools/math/index.shtml This website allows teachers and parents to make maths worksheets for a wide range of mathematical problems.