I hope you are keeping well and that you had a relaxing and enjoyable Easter break.
We look forward to welcoming everyone back to school on Monday for our final term of this school year.
Thank you for your co-operation to date in relation to new systems around the prevention of spread of Covid-19.
As we look forward to a safe return to school, I wish to remind you of the following:
As you are aware, children should not come to school if:
– they are close contacts of a person with COVID-19 or are awaiting a test
– they are identified by the HSE as a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19 or if they live with someone who has symptoms of the virus
– returned from another country in the last 14 days (child must self isolate at home to complete the mandatory 14 day quarantine period)
– they have a temperature of 38 degrees Celsius or more or any other common symptoms of Covid-19 (a new cough, loss or changed sense of taste or smell, shortness of breath or an existing breathing condition that has become worse)
– they have other uncommon symptoms of Covid-19, such as sore throat, headaches or diarrhoea
It is essential that children are not sent to school if they are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
Please err on the side of caution here. We will also contact you if children are presenting with any symptoms in school and advise that they are taken home.
You are asked to complete a Return to School Declaration before your child returns to school on the 12th of April.
You will find the declaration here:
This form will also be sent to you via text message.
School drop off/collection:
Our school drop off and collection times will remain as they were before the Easter break. Please continue to “drop and go”in the morning time. To help ease traffic congestion, please do not arrive until your designated collection time.
Staggered Drop Off in place from 8.50 to 9.20 every morning.
The evening collection times are as follows:
Pat’s Bus: 2.30
Mick’s Bus: 2.35
1st/2nd & siblings: 2.40
3rd/4th & siblings: 2.45
I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.